Featuring reastaurants in Boulder, Colorado, the following list hightlights a few of our favourites. We’ve included their website and Twitter handles so you can find out even more!
1) Zolo: Zolo’s motto is “food crafted to nutritionally empower,” and we love their passion for creating healthy, simple food. They’re located at 2100 28th Steet and you can find them online at www.zolorestaurant.
2) The Kitchen: The Kitchen is a Boulder institution and one of our favorite places to eat. They’re located at 1035 Pearl Street and you can find them online at www.thekitchenboulder.com or on Twitter at @thekitchenbldr.
3) Pizzeria Locale: Pizzeria Locale is another great spot for simple, delicious food. Their wood-fired pizzas are some of the best in town and they’re located at 1730 Pearl Street. You can find them online at www.pizzerialocale.com or on Twitter at @pizzerialocalebb.in addition to the three amazing restaurants highlighted above, Boulder is home to a number of other great eateries worth checking out. Here are just a few more that come highly recommended:
4) Foolish Craigs: A local favority for breakfast and brunch, Foolish craigs is know for their delicious food and friendly service. They’re located at 1611 Pearl Street and you can find them online at www.foolishcraigs.com or on Twitter at @foolishcraigs.
5) The Sink: The Sink has been serving up Boulder’s best burgers since 1923 and is definitely worth a visit (or two… or three!). They’re located at 1165 13th Street and you can find them online at www.thesinkboulder.com or on Twitter at @TheSinkBoulder.
6) Walnut Brewery: In addition to being one of Boulder’s most popular breweries, Walnut Brewery also has an excellent restaurant with a menu full of tempting options. They’re located at 1123 Walnut Street and you can find them online at www.walnutbrewery.com or on Twitter at @WalnutBreweryCo.
My name is Susan Baughman and I know how to buy and sell real estate here in Boulder.